Speakeasy is happy to offer options for hosting private events in both our Tap Room and Brewhouse Bar. The packages range from room rentals (for up to 10-12 people) to buying out the entire brewhouse space for big events, concerts, weddings, etc. for up to 200 people. Please fill out the form below for any inquiries.
3 HOUR ROOM RENTAL
(Godfather’s Office or Scarlett’s Parlor)
Stay secluded from the masses with a private room—choose from Godfather’s Office or Scarlett’s Parlor. These rooms within the Tap Room can seat 10-12, and are perfect for intimate groups of friends or your next clandestine business affair. Spice things up with the included private brewery tour.
- Private room within the Speakeasy Tap Room
- 10-12 people maximum
- Brewery tour included
- Available only during regular Tap Room hours
TAP ROOM BUY-OUT
With an intimate, underground vibe and vintage detailing, the Speakeasy Tap Room embodies the cool, concealed style of the Prohibition era. The space has a main bar area, two private rooms, and boasts 12 fresh Speakeasy beers on tap, including limited and exclusive releases.
- Rent out the Speakeasy Tap Room
- 75 person maximum
- For any four hour window 11 AM-9 PM
- Available daily except for Mondays
Normally open to the public only on Fridays, the Brewhouse Bar sits right inside of our production warehouse. Drink and party amid kegs of Speakeasy beer, whiskey barrel-aging brews, sacks of specialty malts and fresh hops. PA system with iPod connection is included.
- Up to 200 people (all ages)
- Available on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays only for four hours
- Hours: Friday (between 4-9 PM), Saturday and Sunday (11 AM-9 PM)
- 3 types of bar options:
- Cash bar: Guests pay for drinks as ordered (minimum required).
- Open bar: You are charged for what guests drink. A cap can be set on the bar and once it is reached we switch to a cash bar. ($2,000 minimum in sales required. If not reached, you agree to pay the difference.)
- Drink tickets: Guests will receive a designated amount of tickets to redeem for beers. (minimum required.)
- Private brewery tours
- For Tap Room or Brewhouse buy-outs
- Will run multiple tours (groups will be under 15 people)
- Take home pint glass
- Guests can take home a Speakeasy pint glass for $3 each (regularly $5)
- Stage setup with basic PA (1 handheld mic)
- Brewhouse only
- Stage measures: 9’x18’x2’
- Perfect for live music, presentations, ceremonies
- Full PA system for live bands
- Includes professional PA setup with monitors and live sound engineer
- Stage included
- Perfect for full-band concerts
- Catering/food options
- We are happy to cater and we work with local food vendors. Let us know if you are interested in catering.