LOOKING TO GET AN IN WITH THE MOB?!
Packaging employees at HPB take part in all aspects of bottling. canning, keg cleaning and filling, packaging prep, as well as brewery cleaning and upkeep. This is an entry-level role that will provide an opportunity to grow within an exciting company.
- Operation and upkeep of kegging line
- Position work on bottling and canning lines
- Packaging preparation work
- Packaging finished product
- Organization of packaging material inventory
- Organizing and stacking of empty kegs
- Cleaning and organization of packaging and bright beer storage areas
- Assist in general brewery cleaning and preparation for events
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong preference given to candidates with prior brewery, bottling or manufacturing experience
- Highly organized individual who will take pride in maintaining a clean, well-functioning packaging area.
- Ability to follow stringent sanitary practices, as well as CIP protocol.
- Ability to complete repetitive movements and frequently and repeatedly lift 35 lbs, and capable of regularly moving 150 lbs
- Commitment to ensuring safe completion of complex and potentially dangerous tasks
- Ability to self-manage
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to occasionally work nights or weekends as needed
- A passion for craft beer!